Sunday, October 7, 2012

something special

I want to do something special, meaningful for my weight loss goal. I have talked about it before long ago in a far off land. But now that it is close at hand, I need that little bit of extra motivation.

I however, have no money to spend on a vacation get away. I thought about Zion National Park, Chaco Canyon, surfing lessons in Hawaii (which is something I’d really like to do). But all of these require money. I also want to see Machu Pichu, Australia, Ireland, Scotland, Patagonia, and I could go on. But again, these cost even more money.

So I am left with something that doesn’t require a lot of money and/or travel. And I have... nothing. I need some ideas. Anyone got anything? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking (and thinking...) and it hit me after listening to Quiet Before the Storm (so beautiful). How about a feast for the senses? Think about all your favorite things for each of the 5 senses, then use your creativity to experience them - separately or in various combinations. Let me know what you come up with.

Love,
Aunt Susie